Sunday, August 4, 2013

Meet the Designers - Guest Teresa Cash-Czech

Hello - my name is Teresa.  I am a self taught mixed media artist and my passion is to create art about "Simple Truths/Simple Reminders".  Always mindful of ways to encourage myself and others to be the best that we can be.  Sometimes all it takes is a moment to ponder a simple truth or simple reminder to help make a shift in our thought.  Each of my art pieces are inspired by something that had happen or is happening in my life.  February 2011, I had just turned 58 years old when I started my creative journey.  I had no idea which direction to go but I was committed to put one foot in front of the other and keep moving.  Knowing that eventually I would find my way.  There has always been a small voice within my soul urging me to move out of my comfort zones and face my fears to realize my true creative potential.  And for one reason or another I ignored the urgings.  I was convinced there were logical reasons to stay in my nice little world.  Yet I knew deep in my soul I yearned for more.  I just hadn't realized how strong my desire was until I took that first step.   Now there is no turning back.  I am more alive in a way that is hard to put into words.Along the way, on my creative path, I have been guided in directions I should go.  Sometimes I listen and sometimes I allow fear to hold me back.  I am learning so much about myself.  I have changed and I know it is possible for you, too.Until August 2011 I didn't even know that I could draw nor paint.  Now I know it is my God given talent and I will keep pursuing it.To learn more about my creative journey follow me on my personal blog  http://www.asmilemaker.com

No comments:

Post a Comment