Thursday, August 8, 2013

Meet the Designers - Kisha Norfleet-Walton

Hello everyone, I'm so excited about being a designer for Linnie Blooms. Being a part of her very first DT is such an awesome pleasure. I am married with children (LOL), born and raised in Alabama. I'm the mother of two wonderful young men, one of which is currently serving our country in the Navy; my youngest is entering the 8th grade (boy how time flies). My husband and I have been married for 15 years. He is my VERY BEST friend and truly the best husband a crafter could ever have, mega supportive. My hobbies include scrapbooking, card making, sewing, beading, gardening and shopping. My passion is all wrapped up in mixed media...I LOVE IT! You haven't created until your fingers have been colorfully glued. You can view my various creations on my blog Creating Memories on Paperwww.kisewfab.blogspot.com Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment