Friday, September 20, 2013


Hello all! I'm back again with this super fun mixed media canvas.. I was feeling a little blue, and needed some bright colors and tried some fun new techniques.. I used paint, ink, stamps, texture paste, and of course Linnie Blooms Mixed Media Heart Shape!! I love how I turned the heart into a balloon so my cares and worries could float away ;) .. I used acrylic paint to color the balloon and embellished  with a rosette trim and twine..  A quote, some doodeling, and a few highlights finished it off.. I love how the Linnie Blooms Shapes can easily be altered and colored to fit any style and project :)


You can find all these wonderful canvas pieces at the links below.. Also be sure to check out Linnie Blooms on facebook for all the latest projects and new items!!

Linnie Blooms - by Linda Barutha

1 comment: