Thursday, November 14, 2013


 Hello Again!!
 Im in full Christmas Mode! I just love making ornaments for Christmas! Every year I go to an ornament swap party.. It's sooo much fun! Good friends, good food, and good times!! I always hand make mine, but it's not necessary. Last year there was a battle over my ornament. Hoping for the same this year!

 For this ornament, I used a Linnie Blooms Canvas Flourish Pocket.. I love making tags and pockets. I thought this would be perfect for adding these  "Our Daily Bread Stamps" on the "Spellbinders Bookmarks Die" .. All the trim I used is from a Micheals set in red /white 
 For the canvas pocket, I left it natural adding just a light distressing on the edges (Tim Holtz Tea Dye. Distress Ink) , then on the base of the pocket I used "7 Gypsies Santa's Journey Collection", (6x6 Pad) 
I used a Lime Green card stock and a Red card stock to frame my embossed "Inkadinkado"  Stamp.. I used the same green card stock and white embossing powder for the tags as well..  I finished it off with the Micheals Trims and a Wooden Button from my stash.. 

Thank you so much for stopping by the Linnie Blooms Blog and Checking out all the great projects!! These canvas pieces are sooooo much fun to work with :D Also don't forget to check out my blog as well!!
Linnie Blooms - by Linda Barutha
Twitter:  LLLCreate

No comments:

Post a Comment