Monday, November 11, 2013

Flourish Pockets Day 2

Hello, Scrap It Girl Kimberly here to share with you my Pocket full of Business cards.  Each day this week a few of our designers will be sharing with you, what they do with the new Flourish Pockets.  Yesterday Linda showed you her pocket... check back tomorrow to see what our another designer does with her pocket.  Here is my Flourish Pocket.


I started off using True Pink & Wild Raspberry Scribbles 3D Fabric
Paints to cover my front and back of the pocket.  I used a Heidi Swapp
Stencil in between the two pinks for the texture.  I used blue Tulip
Soft Fabric Paint for the top portion of my pocket & painted my ribbon
the same blue to match. 
I added a pink Pink Paislee button for an embellishment, some
Melissa Frances Tulle Trim and a Melissa Frances Hanger to finish off
the look.. I love my pocket!

 
What would you do if you had this pocket?  So many cute ideas.. gift card holder, love notes, receipts, cover of a mini album, and so many more.  I will be working on another pocket soon!
Thank for looking, Scrap It Girl, Kimberly!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute!!! Thank you for sharing such a fun whimsical project!

    ReplyDelete