Saturday, March 8, 2014

What's in the Tea Leaves?

Well....as much as I enjoy my cup of coffee in the morning...I do so also enjoy my YOGI tea...
and so attached to each  tea bag is a tag with positive sayings/quotes/wordage.
Not to let ANYTHING go to waste ...I have been collecting these little pieces...for my art:

Soooooooooooo...I made a tag...with the tea tag "leaves"...and a Linnie Blooms butterfly, turned into a sweet yellow buttercup for spring!....a little piece of art!
Now, I am on a roll....I have had some mini frames( 4"x5") in my stash for MANY years..that I took and shabbed up, and with an ATC size piece of chipboard, I painted, layered & collaged up 2 more TEA ARTs!
*****I adhered these to the topside of the frame for a different look*****
I used the Linnie Blooms house and the owl ...super cute product!!
Beeeeeeeeeeeeee sure to check out The Linnie Blooms shop...she is adding more fun & yummys all the time!....


creative blessings, 
debbie

2 comments:

  1. These are all perfectly charming, Debbie! Love your butterfly turned flower and those frames are just so CUTE! Perfect for inspirational gift giving! So very creative!!!

    ReplyDelete