Monday, July 7, 2014

Birthday Banner

Hello Linnie Bloom Lovers! Jessica LiBasci here from Scatter Joy With Jessann!  Today I want to share a gift I created for a special friend, a Birthday Banner.
I used the Linnie Blooms Canvas Pennants and created a message to remind my friend how much she is LOVED.  

Supplies that I used that can be purchased at www.linnieblooms.com
Canvas Pennants, Gelatos, Color Shine Spritz and the Bloom Stencils.


Here is what I did...


Once the pennants were colored I used a wet brush to spread the colors over the canvas. 

Then the pennants had to dry. 

I used clear acrylic stamps and archival ink to stamp on letters to each pennant.

Next I used Heidi Swapp Color Shine Spritz to spray over each pennant. The bronzer is my favorite because it leaves such a beautiful metallic finish. 


My cropadile allowed me to make a perfect hole in each pennant so I could attach them creating the banner.

Later I added liquid pearls as accents to each pennant.

I tied my banner up using wooden skewers. I placed my skewers along with the paper flowers I made into altered jars. I decorated the jars using craft paper and pattern paper using the Linnie Blooms Bloom Stencil

I hope you enjoyed my Birthday Banner! For instructions on how I made my flowers visit my blog, www.jessicalibasci.wordpress.com.
Have a blessed week!
Smile Jesus loves you! 

5 comments:

  1. This is so PRETTY! I'm sure your friend loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your birthday banner and I'm sure your friend will treasure it!! I love how you displayed it, Jessica. Such a talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! What a great gift for a treasured friend! SUPER DUPER FUN display!

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing fun and bright banner.. stunning

    ReplyDelete