Sunday, April 12, 2015

Wishes for a Special Day

Hello, I am Ann from the Design Team here at Linnie Blooms and today I have this sweet Birthday card intended for a Special Lady.
It started out as a plain white card, then with some lovely stamps and stencils from the Linnie Blooms Collection along with Stampendous products and some colours from my kids art supplies, I made this:


First off I started with a blank card.  I traced inside the  "Angel" Stencil with some wooden colouring pencils.

Followed by stamping with clear embossing ink and the "Stitched Doodles" stamp from Linnie Blooms and covering with clear holographic embossing powder which was heat embossed.

Once cool I placed the stencil back over the card making sure to align the stencilled and embossed part, and then covered with a beautiful blue ink.  I let that dry.


I placed the mask of "Angel" over the coloured image and weighed it down with some spray bottle caps.  I sprayed some blues and greens from my kids old spray writer markers.  I let that dry.


I used a Stampendous sentiment stamp with some black ink and stamped the Birthday wishes sentiment.

I added drawn in details with pens and glued on some sequins.


Products used:

Linnie Blooms:  "Stitched Doodles" stamp
Linnie Blooms:  "Angel" Stencils/Mask
Stampendous:  "Birthday Wish"Clear Stamps
Ranger:  "Holographic" Embossing Powder
Ranger:  "Peacock Feathers" Distress Ink
Ranger:  "Jet Black" Archival Ink
Stampin' Up!: "VersaMark" Watermark Stamp Pad
Sakura:  Micron pens 05, #21, #36, and #117
MegaBrands:  "RoseArt- Blast Effects" Dual Action Spray Writers
Crayola: "Pink" colouring pencil
Laurentien: "Cream" Colouring pencil
Michaels:  "Recollections" Card
Multi-Crafts (Dollar Tree): sequins
Tombow: "Mono" adhesive

I hope I have inspired you to look at your supplies and how by using Linnie Blooms products you too can create your own little works of art.

Thank you for stopping by and please stop by my blog: AnnMakes (http://annmakes.blogspot.com)  to check out my other projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment