Friday, May 8, 2015

Sweet Mother's Day card and pin

Hey everyone...Dawn here with a sweet and simple Mother's Day card and gift in one!

I made the flower into a pin and pinned it on the card.  You can make several of these for all the mom's you know in just a couple of hours. Or just one in a few minutes.  I will be doing these cards as a class in my store this Saturday.

I used the Linnie Blooms small flower (2) and a small leaf.  I cut each petal just a little to make it more 3 dimensional. I painted it with Gelatos...including the leaf...and then "stitched" the petals with a sharpie marker after it was dry and glued a button in the center and the pin on the back. Voila! Easy Peasy

The paper is from Carta Bella. 



                                                        This is the inside of the card...
                                                                     Back of the card.

                                     Just glue the pin on the back with a glue gun. Done!



Fast and simple! But so sweet and pretty. I think any mom would love this little token of love.  Would be fun to make a few of these for a Mother's Day tea, baby or bridal shower, or a little girls birthday party too.

Make sure to go to the Linnie Blooms website and check out all the new awesome kits and products. 

And please join me on my store facebook page...Morning Star Crafts and Collectibles.

Thank you...Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's!






2 comments: