Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Canvas Hoop by Rochelle

Hello Crafters! 

It’s Rochelle again and today I am sharing with you another project I created with Linnie Blooms.

I used the Linnie Blooms Hoop Kit. 

This is definitely out of the box for me... but it was super easy and fun to do and I love how it came out!   The hoop kit comes with a frame and a piece of canvas.  
I started with adding Gesso to the canvas.  

The canvas that comes in the kit is bigger than this.  I had already cut it down to size.  Not on purpose... this was actually my second try! lol 

Once the Gesso dried, I stamped the images on the canvas.  

I used Linnie Blooms Stitched Sunshine Stamp Set  for the sunflower and quote:
And lastly, I used water colors and enjoyed the painting the images.  

After it was dried I added some bling and stickles. 


That’s it. :) 


3 comments: