Wednesday, September 16, 2015

"You are My Happy" by Rochelle

Hello Crafters!

It’s Rochelle here today and it’s my turn to share with you my project that I created using Linnie Blooms product! :) 

Today I am sharing a burlap panel I altered and decorated with Linnie Blooms Canvas Petal Flowers.

Here it is: 

I started with this 5x7 burlap panel that already had a vintage image on it (sorry, I forgot to take a “before” photo).  I added a layer of Gesso and the color red to cover the image:


Here’s the Linnie Blooms product I used for the flower: 

I colored each canvas piece (and stamped the circle) and set aside to dry. I cut a small piece of the mesh (my fav!!!) for layering.  While I waited, I cut the vinyl quote from my Cameo and transfered it to the panel. 

 When the flowers dried I layered them and added a button, twine and a couple of stick pins
And there you go!  

A very fun, quick and gorgeous burlap panel with Linnie Blooms Canvas pieces!

Thanks for stopping by!

~ Rochelle

No comments:

Post a Comment